KDC Bellevue Collection Projects
Bellevue-based Kemper Development Company [KDC] owns and operates the dynamic Bellevue Collection, a group of retail, entertainment, hospitality and office properties in downtown Bellevue that welcomes over 18 million visitors per year. To support KDC’s portfolio and the ever-evolving needs of its tenants, a dedicated GLY team of specialists is located onsite full-time.
From various service projects to large renovations and tenant improvements – often 10-20 at once – the GLY team is able to scale efficiently, delivering the highest caliber quality and personalized customer focus. A sample list of projects reflecting the range in size, location, and scope that this team delivers is shown below.
- Bank of America Tower Restroom Renovations
- Bellevue Square South Common Shops | Mall Expansion
- Bellevue Square Skylight Restoration
- Bellevue Square Leica Tenant Improvement
- Hyatt Auditorium AV Upgrades
- One Lincoln Tower Residential Model Units
- Westin Cypress Lounge Tenant Improvement